Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy 2 week birthday to me!



I'm a whole 2 weeks old today!!!!  In celebration I decided to start rolling around in my isolette.  Mom found me like this the first care of the day.
Wiggle worm

All in all the birthday was pretty easy going.  Mom kept getting texts from Michelle Rundio, a good friend and mom of two of my future playmates.  Michelle is designing my room because mom thinks she deserves her own show on HGTV, and because Michelle is pretty much the nicest person on the planet.  She was over at my house helping to get things ready for dad to put my new crib and bassinet together.  Meanwhile I was preparing for visitors.  My cousins and aunt and uncle came to visit me today.  Unfortunatley I'm not allowed to see kiddos right now unless they are siblings, but I did get introduced to my cousins Richard and Amanda and I saw Aunt Lisa and Uncle Dwight.  They let me sleep and went and had Pizza downstairs.  I don't know what pizza is yet, but based on how much my family likes, it I can't wait to try it!
Richard & Amanda

Alyza visited too, but i couldn't meet her yet, despite her protests.



I am 2lbs 15 oz today, just shy of the 3lbs mark!

This hotel sucks, they're always trying to take you out of your bed for something, including getting weighed.  How rude.

I was doing so well today and Michelle had worked so hard, that Mommy said she was going to spend her first night away from the hospital in 23 days.  When she got home she said she was shocked by all the cleaning and rearranging that daddy & Michelle had done.  She even had a relaxing spa basket for mom and a cute teddy bear and sleep set for me!  I can't wait to see what home is like too!





No comments:

Post a Comment