Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day of Life 12: Feeding, Growing, and Working Out

I have been tolerating being off of oxygen really well over the past two days and have not had any set backs, in fact, I have reached 25 cc's of milk at every feeding!  I'm hoping to bulk up soon.  Once I hit 1600 grams, I can graduate from my isolette to a crib!
Kangaroo Care is great for dads too!

I reached 2 lbs, 15 oz in this report!  I've been doing so well mom even allowed a few visitors to stop by!



This is my friend Laurel. She has been running errands for mom  and has been a huge help!


This is my friend Pam.  I was getting cares when she visited and mom needed help, so she helped contain my little big feet.

Lisa, the occupational therapist came by to see me and take a look at my smurf feet.  She says I need to start doing some movement exercises and massages to help with the edema.  The swelling is pretty painful and I don't like people touching my feet, especially when I have to have labs and they poke them!  Mom mainly spends time doing my exercises, she calls them baby cross fit and says if I get really good at exercising I can join her fitness buddies at ToBeRe one day.

Our first mom and daughter selfie!

Cute

Cuter

Cutest



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how well she is doing! Off oxygen already... wow! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete